PPAP 2015 will be a half day workshop with talks from industry and academia. A panel discussion with industrial practitionners and academic researchers on patterns and antipatterns will end the workshop.
||Session chair: Venera Arnaoudova
Opening: Workshop opening and welcome by the chair
Position Paper Presentation
- "Anti-Pattern for Anti-Patterns in Software Development Organizations", by Amir Pourteymour and Philippe Sauve, hybris, an SAP company. More...
- "The Evolution of the Legacy System of the National Film Board of Canada to Respond to the New Challenges of the Market
", by Gerardo Cepeda Porras, National Film Board of Canada. More...
- "Improving Lava Flow based Software Development", by Timm Felden
- "Could Micro Patterns be Used as Software Stability Indicator?", by Marco Ortu, Giuseppe Destefanis, Matteo Orrú, Roberto Tonelli and Michele Marchesi
||Session chair: Laleh Eshkevari
- "Analyzing Code Evolution to Uncover Relations Between Bad Smells", by Angela Lozano, Kim Mens and Jawira Portugal
- "A Study on the Taxonomy of Service Antipatterns", by Francis Palma and Naouel Moha
Should We Remove Antipatterns?
Panelists from industry and academia